After much request, I have finally shared one variation of my daily smoothie. I couldn’t recommend incorporating a daily smoothie enough. This addition has made a HUGE difference in my health, energy and digestion. If you’re like me, and you want to enjoy the benefits of eating healthy foods like spinach, flax seed, wheatgrass and turmeric, but either can’t figure out how to fit them into your routine or don’t like their taste – this smoothie is going to be your nutrition wing-man.
Lately, i’ve been giving a few beauty supplements a try and my smoothie has been the perfect outlet for squeezing them all into my daily routine. So, not only does this recipe help with reducing bloating and slimming the waistline, but it’s also going to be great for anyone who wants reduct inflammation and glowing skin. For more healthy eating tips, check out my blog post where I share my plant based diet grocery list, as well as my post where I share how raw foods have changed my physical health from the inside out.
Watch the process on my YouTube channel!
- 2 C Frozen Spinach
- 1½ C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ C Frozen Berries
- 1 Small Banana (Tip: Freeze ripe bananas to use for smoothies)
- 1Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp PB2 or All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1.5 oz Wheatgrass
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- ½ Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Collagen Powder
- Add frozen spinach to your blender and pour over 1 C almond milk (this will shrink the spinach and make room for other ingredients)
- Add frozen berries and ½ C almond milk
- Add coconut oil, peanut butter & supplements of choice
Feedback + Support
If you liked this smoothie please leave a comment letting me know what kinds of recipes or videos you’d like to see next. Also, you can support my YouTube channel by giving the video a thumbs up + subscribing!