Photography can be one of the most and least expensive hobbies or careers one could choose. Depending on how fundamental or extravagant you want to be with equipment, editing, files and prints, accumulating the ideal gear can take years of saving and collecting. For me, I have happily begun collecting equipment throughout the last 3-4 years, but as my experience grows, so does my wish list. Below are 8 items currently filling my Amazon “Tech” wish list – great items for you to consider if you’re interested in photography or videography.
- Studio Photography Umbrella Lighting – Link
- 1T External Hard Drive – Link
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8 Lens – Link
- Sony a5100 Mirrorless Camera 16-50mm – Link
- iMac 27″ 5k Retina Display 1TB Hard Drive – Link
- 18″ Dimmable Ring Light – Link
- Joby Flexible Tripod – Link
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens – Link
What are your go-to items?
Do you have items on your tech wish list you have been asking or saving for? What kind of lighting, lenses and computer do you use? I want to know what has worked for you, so please share with me in the comments section.