Free shipping is currently available in the contiguous United States. Free shipping does not include Hawaii, Alaska or US territories including American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, North Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
For orders and questions about international shipping, as well as shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or US Territories, please contact Michelle directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING – PRINTS
- Delivery times within the United States will vary depending on your location.
- Orders are produced on demand and are typically processed within 7 business days from order submission.
- Each print is personally examined by Michelle for quality, final touches and signature.
- All orders are dispatched within 14 days of order placement.
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods
- For any print enquiries please contact email@example.com.
We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
SHIPPING – ORIGINAL PAINTINGS
Michelle & Freely Mi aims to make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Shipping is included in the quoted price of the original artwork.
- We use a variety of different shipping companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information.
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.
- The purchaser holds responsibility for tracking the shipment. Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Michelle Bazis [Freely Mi]. In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.
2023 U.S. SHIPPING HOLIDAYS
- New Year’s Day. January 1, 2023.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day. January 16, 2023
- President’s Day. February 20, 2023.
- Memorial Day. May 29, 2023.
- Independence Day. July 4, 2023.
- Labor Day. September 4, 2023.
- Columbus Day. October 9, 2023.
- Veterans Day. November 11, 2023.
- Thanksgiving Day. November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day. December 25, 2023.
Every product sold is “made to order,” which means it is specifically manufactured just for you only after you have placed your Order. Accordingly, we do not accept refunds, returns or exchanges for Orders. We are also unable to make any changes or cancellations to orders after 24 hours from the moment the Order is placed. If you believe you have made a mistake with your Order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On rare occasions, one or more products in an Order may be damaged while in transit in possession of our shipping partners. If one or more of your product(s) arrives damaged, please send detailed, clearly visible photos of the damage including images of the packaging to email@example.com.
In cases where one or more product(s) is materially damaged, we may elect to restore or replace the damaged product(s) in sole discretion following a review of the photos submitted (“Damage Review”). If requesting a Damage Review, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following: 1) photos of damaged areas of product(s) must be clearly visible and submitted in .jpeg or .png format; 2) photos of damage must be received no fewer than seventy-two (48) hours following the indicated delivery date of the applicable Order by the shipping provider responsible for delivering the Order; 3) photos of the damage must have been taken immediately following receipt of the product(s), and the product(s) must not have been hung, placed or otherwise installed prior to photos of the damage being taken; 4) a Damage Review requires a minimum of thirty (30) business days to complete, and Michelle Bazis may elect to replace or repair the damaged product in its sole discretion; and 5) the delivery of a replacement product, if any, will be subject to then existing manufacturing capacity, inventory, availability and shipping timing, and you may be responsible for payment of return shipping in the event elects to repair or replace the product(s).