To travel like a Parisian, we have to understand Parisian style and nothing embodies all that is Parisian like Galeries Lafayette. I have partnered with the iconic department store to give one lucky reader a €500 shopping spree that will help you travel in Parisian style!
There are 5 key elements to accomplishing the perfect Parisian travel style. These elements not only describe the culture of the city but also the iconic department store where visitors can find it all: Botanical, Artistic, Romantic, Café Couture & Sidewalk to Catwalk.
- Botanical – Paris is known for its beautiful parks. Many attractions and popular establishments, like Galeries Lafayette, incorporate botanical accents into their overall display. Likewise, encorporating floral elements will help you achieve the ideal Parisian look.
- Artistic – While you curate your suitcase, think of your travel style like a Parisian museum. Geometric shapes, luxurious accents, rich textures and attention to detail. For the ladies, satin lips, jewel toned dresses, gold jewelry and abstract pumps will have you attracting Mona Lisa levels of attention.
- Romantic – Look like Shakespeare’s muse while exploring the City of Love – make sure you weave romantic colors and textures into your travel style like nude, red, black, lace, satin and velvet.
- Café Couture – Café culture was originated in Paris. Naturally, traveling like a Parisian means perfecting café couture. You’ll need sunglasses for daytime sidewalk sitting, and casual but classy basics for blending in with the brunch crowd.
- Sidewalk to Catwalk – Finally, no one can accomplish the perfect Parisian travel style without quality fashions. Be sure you are ready to transition from café couture with on-trend designer elements for fine dining, evening entertainment and red carpet occasions.
Enter To Win! Now that you have your Parisian style tips, you should have some cash to find and show off your looks. Galeries Lafayette is sponsoring a €500 shopping spree and entering to win is easier than ever. Like the photo below on my Instagram, tag two friends and follow Galeries Lafayette – that’s it! With a cool €500 you’ll enjoy more than just world-class shopping. Good luck!